WSWA Announces 2021 WSWA Access Advisory Council Brand Representatives
WASHINGTON, D.C., 02/25/2021 – Today, Wine & Spirits Wholesalers of America (WSWA) announced the craft, startup and small production Brand Representatives joining the 2021 WSWA Advisory Council. Eleven emerging brands from across the country have joined the initiative that will feature expert guidance, resources and best practices to help brands navigate industry challenges and identify opportunities to get to market.
WSWA welcomes the 2021 WSWA Access Advisory Council Brand Representatives:
- Kat Hantas, 21Seeds
- Patrick Jean-Baptiste, Crafthouse Cocktails
- Phillip Rawleigh, Distillery 291
- Scott Neil, Horse Soldier Bourbon
- Bob Gunter, Kōloa Rum
- Mimi Buttenheim, Mad River Distillers
- Alexei Khimenko, My Story Wine
- Susan Lambert, Remington Family Distillers
- John Bilello, Sweet Amber Distilling Co.
- Atlas Cheek, Treaty Oak Distilling Company
- Subir Singh, Mico Tequila
Click here for the full Press Release –> https://www.wswa.org/news/wswa-announces-2021-wswa-access-advisory-council-brand-representatives